Ivory Coast, Soubre HPP


Location:  The power station will be located at Soubre in the Bas-Sassandra region to the south of the Ivory Coast.
Description:  construction of a 275 MW hydro-power plant
Work Duration:  56 months
Financier:  Chinese financing for 85 percent of the 330 billion CFA francs through Exim Bank, and the Ivorian share will be the remaining 15 percent. Although a small proportion of the funding will come directly from the Ivorian government building due to begin in February, and billed to take up to for completion.

Next      Back to Hydropower